Sunday, January 3, 2010

FRESH BEGINNING - Fitness & Diet: Will 2010 be a pivotal year?

I've been struggling internally with the same issues and problems since I can remember. I've alwasy been able to find a way to make my life fulfilling and exciting, but in a way where I only reach contentment. I can think back to at least 10 times in my life where I reached HUGE milestones, such as graduating from my undergraduate and graduate programs, and saying that everything is going well....except.... if only I lost weight. Well, guess what....it's not a slow metabolism or a troubled thyroid. It's that I have bad habits and need to change my ways. So, I've decided to take full advantage of the fact that I live with K-Dogg, my Golden Glove winning ex-Amateur boxing roommate, who just happens to be one of the most fit people I know with an abundance of health and wellness knowledge. She has devised a workout and diet regimen and I'm going to follow as well. After all, what changes will I make that will cause 2010 to be a pivotal year? Or will I be stuck in the same position January 1, 2011 reviewing my yearly goals, seeing weight loss, and getting more depressed. OF COURSE NOT. They don't call me Fiesty Kittie for no reason!!!

Peace out for now,
Fiesty Kitty

1 comment:

  1. P.S. Remember that last week you ate 1200 calories per day and worked out everyday for at least an hour and felt FANTASTIC! Yay increased energy.

    ReplyDelete